Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

An Anthropologie Night

Most of my life dreams include blogging, anthropologie, and free food.  A few weeks ago there was an event with all these things rolled together. Grace Bonney, creator of the blog Design Sponge, was going on tour to sign her new book and had a stop in Beverly Hills. My sister in law asked if I wanted to go with her, and I'm glad we could go together!  I got Paul to quickly order me the book just in time for the event.

It was fun to grab a starbucks and drive out to Beverly Hills.  Here's Janaye and I checking into the beautiful store.
Photo by Rachel Thurston
We got there with just enough time to eat some cupcakes and champagne, and then found that we were conveniently standing in the exact spot where the line started to get our books signed!
Grace Bonney (of Design Sponge) is teeny tiny and super nice.  Then they had a backdrop ready for everyone to get their pictures taken by Rachel Thurston, here is a cute one of Janaye and Leona. Isn't Leonas hat so cute? So many people stopped to say how cute she was.
We wandered around for a bit and browsed, but we weren't feeling particularly rich, so we headed over to California Pizza Kitchen and shared a pesto pizza before heading home.    I love Anthropologie!


No comments:

Post a Comment